We offer a range of services to support business leaders facing strategic challenges. Our aim is always to cut complexity where this can be done. Services include:
- Issue Analysis and Problem Scoping: breaking down a major challenge into questions to answer through targeted actions. The results of the actions are then used to define a strategic direction.
- Business Feasibility Exploration: a lean approach to determining whether a business idea is practical, using the popular Business Model Canvas framework combined with selective market testing.
- Value Proposition Development: determining what benefits a product or service must offer to deliver value to customers in one or more market segments.
- Business Planning: describing for a given time horizon what a business must do, how it will do that and with which resources, what financial outcomes to expect and how it will manage risks.
- Business Coaching for individuals and teams.
If required, we can bring these services together in a One Page Strategic Plan process that takes a management team on a structured journey from a set of challenges to a program of projects to reach one or more strategic goals.